[Spice-devel] Connect Windows 2003 VM remotely through Spice protocol

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 03:27:26 PST 2014

Hi,

There is no spice server running inside the windows. You can connect to
the windows via spice only when windows runs as a qemu/kvm guest (maybe
also qemu/xen, Fabio would know more).
For linux, Xspice is available for spice connection to the system itself
(as opposed to connection to underlying qemu process) but that's just
linux and it doesn't have full spice feature set implemented.

David