[Spice-devel] How to drag a folder from client to guest?

Cody Chan int64ago at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 13:51:10 PST 2014

Probably the function of copying has three defects:

i)For some languages,there is a mis-encoding of file name
I have solved by myself...(under some circumstance)

ii)Can't drag multi-files
I'm glad to see the following in source code:
 /* At the moment, the copy() method is limited to a single file,
       support for copying multi-files will be implemented later. */
    g_return_if_fail(sources[1] == NULL);

iii)But, it doesn't support for drag folder
Is there TODO I don't find? Or any ideas about solution?

Thx in advance :)