[Spice-devel] [vdagent-linux] Fix gdm autostart path

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 05:47:13 PST 2014

This change now triggers some warnings and selinux errors on f20:

Feb 26 14:36:12 localhost.localdomain spice-vdagent[833]: warning
could not get file xfer save dir, using cwd

Feb 26 14:36:14 localhost.localdomain setroubleshoot[835]: SELinux is
preventing /usr/sbin/spice-vdagentd from search access on the
directory 833. For complete SELinux messages

Perhaps we should consider a --nohome or --gdm option?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 06:26:45AM -0500, Marc-André Lureau wrote:

Marc-André Lureau