[Spice-devel] Support for non-English keyboard layouts in aSPICE and Opaque

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:18:55 PST 2014

Hi Dietmar,

Case in point. Let's consider:
/usr/share/qemu/keymaps/de

The user wants to input the letter "q" from their Android device. Since
this is QWERZ, I need a mapping of unicode 0x71 to scancode 0x10.

All I can find in /usr/share/qemu/keymaps/de that mentions 0x10 is the "at"
symbol with 0x10 altgr.

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.