[Spice-devel] Which version of windows OS on guest could support multi monitors

wh.h wh.h at foxmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:18:02 PDT 2014

Hi,I am doing some works based on SPICE. What I want to do is about remote desktop with SPICE. I am running KVM with QEMU on CentOS, the guest OS is Windows. I want to use one of SPICE features: multi monitors. I have searched the mailing list about multi monitors, there is a discussion :
reply:
What is your guest's OS? in windows you need to enable the second screen from display settings. In linux I don't think we support it yet.
on the website : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/spice-devel/2011-May/003866.html

I have one qestion about Windows OS version: which version of windows on guest could support multi monitors? ( running on linux+KVM(QEMU) )

For example:
(1)Windows XP Professional with sp3
(2)Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
(3)Windows 7 32bits
(4)Windows 7 64bits

Thanks very much!
best wishes!