[Spice-devel] remote-viewer for windows

力波 王 wlbleaboy at 126.com
Mon Jul 28 02:58:47 PDT 2014

Hi,Uril:
    I had built spice-gtk with ―enable-usb-redir is success.
And it works well on windows xp and windows 7 (both X86).
    The error at last built is because of libusb, the libusb
I built is some error. I got the libsubx from git, the latest
Version is 1.0.18.

    The spice-gtk’s version I built is v0.22.
    The usbredir’s version I built is usbredir-0.5.2

So, thanks for your help.

   And here are two question again.^_^

   1. How to build a MSI file from the packages I Built.

   2. Does spicy-gtk support a feature that let a uKey connected
To client and guest and the same time.