[Spice-devel] spice client using Certificate and ipv6 question

bigclouds bigclouds at 163.com
Mon Mar 24 18:45:54 PDT 2014

centos6.3
spice-gtk-0.20-11.el6.x86_64
spice-server-0.12.2-1.el6.x86_64
spice-glib-0.20-11.el6.x86_64
virt-viewer-0.5.6-8.el6.x86_64

i think the problem is related to spice-glib, g_network_address_new. maybe glib has some problems.
it is ok if  it is ::1(local lo ipv6), outside  ipv6 and local ipv6 failed.    it is weird.

thanks

(remote-viewer:12972): GSpice-DEBUG: spice-session.c:1813 open host fe80::20c:29ff:fe0a:2351:5901
(remote-viewer:12972): GSpice-DEBUG: spice-session.c:1730 connect ready
(remote-viewer:12972): GSpice-WARNING **: Error connecting: Invalid argument
(remote-viewer:12972): GSpice-DEBUG: spice-channel.c:2259 main-1:0: Connect error