[Spice-devel] Problem with TLS in ubuntu14.04

cristian gonzalez cristian.gr21 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 11:10:25 PDT 2014

Hi, my name is Cristian.

I have a problem trying to create a virtual machine with spice by
virt-install command in ubuntu-14.04
the command is:

virt-install --name winxp --hvm --vcpus --ram 750 --disk
/home/cristian/winxp.img,size=10 --noautoconsole --graphics
spice,port=5910,listen=0.0.0.0 --cdrom=/home/cristian/Desktop/Windowsxp.iso

This command I used in ubuntu 12.10 and it worked.

But in Ubuntu 14.04 it gives me this problem:
"ERROR    unsuported configuration: spice TLS port set in XML
configuration, but TLS is disabled in qemu.conf"

the machine is not created and the installation fails Domain.

Help me please, thanks in advance.