[Spice-devel] Fwd: [ovirt-users] Windows 7 guest not synchronize sound on ovirt 3.5

Felipe Herrera Martinez felipe.herrera at tecnosfera.com
Wed May 21 11:28:30 PDT 2014

Dear Spice Development team,
  I'm having a problem related to Windows 7 64 bits and Spice Audio Redirection, there is no way to reduce/increase the sound.. when accessing through Spice client on ovirt 3.5 Virtualized Vm.

There is any related issue here that could be already  reported or fixed before?

Thanks in advance,
   Felipe

Begin forwarded message: