[Spice-devel] 答复: About mouse scroll

ljm李嘉敏 jm.li at Ctrip.com
Thu May 29 04:21:32 PDT 2014

Hi mlureau,

You are right, I try to find out the relationship between a scroll event and a display update in spice client.
For spice client, I think moving an already rendered regions and drawing only the uncovered region is more reasonable.
but I can't find the code relative to it? Can you give me a clue? Thank you!

Thanks & Regards
Li JiaMin

System Cloud Platform
3#4F108

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Marc-André Lureau [mailto:mlureau at redhat.com]
发送时间: 2014年5月29日 17:50
收件人: ljm李嘉敏
抄送: spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
主题: Re: [Spice-devel] About mouse scroll

----- Original Message -----

> Hi all,
>

> When the mouse scrolls, I can trace that the event has been sent to
> the vdagent in the windows guest vm.

Ok

> Then I can’t find out how spice try to update the display in the spice
> client, I am really appreciated if anyone
>
> can provide any clue, thank you.

You are asking what is the relation between a scroll event and a display update? This is quite unrelated. A scroll event will trigger a regular display drawing update in the application, and the server will send those to the client which will then render the result. In most cases, this will be "accelerated" by moving already rendered regions and drawing only the uncovered region.