[Spice-devel] Sound problems

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Mon Nov 17 06:39:16 PST 2014

Ok, I did some more tests and got it working now.
Instead of using Intel HDA device I switched to AC97 and installed the latest Realtek AC97 driver.
I also tested celt vs. opus, but with Intel HDA devices the clicking is present with both codecs.

Now no more clicking with AC97, sound is running very well now.

Thanks, Klaus