[Spice-devel] [RFC] client: Remove client code

Charles Ricketts githlar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 21:25:56 PST 2014

My two cents as a non-developer: Just yesterday I was playing around
with trying to get Spice working in an LXC configuration, and spicec was
my client of choice. This for the sole fact of the status bar that
displays the agent status. This isn't available in remote-viewer (can't
use virt-viewer I don't think) yet is fairly handy information. Just my
two cents.

Sorry if this doesn't populate correctly in the mailing list. I replied
to the subject from the archive, not sure how these mailing lists work
really.