[Spice-devel] spice ssl live migration

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 02:06:18 PST 2014

On St, 2014-11-26 at 15:02 +0800, yao xu wrote:
> Thanks David .
>

>    I use ovirt to manage my vms , version is about 3.1, my workmates
> added some code .

So the issue you see is most likely ovirt bug. The easiest way should be
to put host into maintenance, delete spice certificates and keys
from /etc/pki/vdsm/libvirt-spice (IIRC, the exact directory may be
different) and "reinstall host" again in ovirt webadmin. During
"reinstallation", the new valid certificates should be created.

BTW why are you staying on ovirt 3.1? That version is long obsolete, two
years and 4 releases passed since then...

>    In our environment , we can't migrate vm continuosly. Is libvirt or
> qemu should do some configuration ?

ovirt should configure both for you. The migration should work with no
client disconnection no matter how many times you migrated before.

David