[Spice-devel] Spice agent and LXC

Charles Ricketts githlar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:20:02 PST 2014

Yes, I was hoping to see a difference because of the version bumps between
Fedora/Ubuntu package sources, but no such luck.

I don't think it's a packaging issue specifically since I didn't package
the build, just did a straight 'make install' instead (using /usr as the
path rather than /usr/local) though I won't disagree that's is a
distro-specific issue. However, Spice works as expected within Ubuntu in an
actual VM.