[Spice-devel] [rfc] suggested offset properties + qxl support

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:28:42 PDT 2014

There was some discussion on spice irc channel somewhere last week
about how best to take note of the x/y offsets that were suggested
by the hosts into the guests, so that the guest can configured
the monitors in the same layout as they are on the host side.

I think initially the kernel needs to just propogate the values
to userspace, so I've created two properties. The X server
and desktop environments should start to use these properties
to set things correctly.

Dave.