[Spice-devel] [spice-gtk 00/11] Add make syntax-check rules

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Oct 30 05:56:33 PDT 2014

Hey,

libvirt and various related projects have a make syntax-check rule which makes
various static check on the source files regarding indentation, formatting,
common coding mistakes, ...
I wanted to add a check that spice-gtk map-file are alphabetically sorted
and mistakenly though that we would get that for free with make syntax-check,
but that's actually unrelated. As most of the cleanups triggered by
make syntax-check errors are useful anyway, I'm sending this series.
The first 10 patches make sure a make syntax-check run is clean, and
the last commit adds the 'syntax-check' make target and the related rules.