[Spice-devel] unexpected protocol interaction when playing vedio.

jiangdahui jdh1988 at yeah.net
Fri Oct 31 00:28:00 PDT 2014

Hi All:
this is the second time to ask this question, as I did not get answer the first time.
after I have read the related pdfs and parts of code,I thought that when play video,the client should rev many SPICE_MSG_DISPLAY_STREAM_DATA msgs from display channel,but when I added printf to observe, I found that several msgs of SPICE_MSG_DISPLAY_STREAM_CREATE,but no one SPICE_MSG_DISPLAY_STREAM_DATA even,I have installed the Spice Agent on the guest OS,the follow are my configs:
spice server: v-0.12.5
spice-gtk:v0.26