[Spice-devel] are there any new spice protocol document?

Dennis Chen atticcat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:13:51 PDT 2015

Hi,
I read some document from the link.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/spice-http-proxy
It doesn't looks like ready in openstack ( we use icehouse, I can't find
spice-http-proxy console in document)
I also found https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/spice-http-proxy,n,z
You are the owner, :), but the status is abandoned.
Could you give me more information about the status (which version of
openstack has this feature, or which module I should install for it)
Thank a lot.