[Spice-devel] spice server 0.12.5 use qemu which releases

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 02:06:43 PDT 2015

Hey,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 03:44:23PM +0800, 王成 wrote:
> qemu-2.2.1 spice-0.12.5 spice-gtk-0.28 spice-protocol-0.12.7
> these combine is ok?

This should be fine as these are recent stable releases of these various
modules. You might need to cherry-pick a few patches from the git
repository of spice-gtk as I think there were a few crashes in corner
cases which were fixed post-release.

> which combine is recommended in final product?

I'd recommend recent stable releases of the various modules + lots of
testing to make sure it's working nicely for your use cases.