[Spice-devel] windows guest file transfer

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 04:51:21 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 07:39:37AM -0500, Pavel Grunt wrote:

> > Could you point me to the src for the installer? been meaning to look
> > into
> > creating  Win 8/12/10 installer for it.
>
> http://www.spice-space.org/download/windows/spice-guest-tools/spice-guest-tools-0.74-src/

The installer by itself is managed in git at
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/spice-nsis/
The git version should have support for more recent windows versions
(win2k12 is in the 'ovirt' branch). I basically delayed making a new
build until a vd-agent release, which was waiting on some patches to get
in, and all of that took much longer than expected :(