[Spice-devel] Need help for text display problem.

jiangdahui jdh1988 at yeah.net
Mon Feb 9 17:31:54 PST 2015

1) If we could finish that, of course I would contribute our patch, but now I only have display channel work with abnormal color and text, and other channel are not debugged at all;
2) yes, only for text, when the desktop first appear, all texts including image and text in notepad are normal, but when I select the existing text or do some editing, the text in the area of notepad will become abnormal, but the strange is that wordpad and shortcut don't have this problem.