[Spice-devel] Patch to support LZ4 compression algorithm‏‏

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 14 03:30:50 PST 2015

Il 12/01/2015 20:20, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:
> Il 12/01/2015 17:56, Javier Celaya ha scritto:
>> El Lunes, 12 de enero de 2015 17:35:27 Javier Celaya escribió:
>>> In a moment, I will send the patches that fix these problems.
>> These are the patches. One patch is for spice-server, the other two are for
>> spice-common. Can someone review and apply them, please?
> Thanks.
> Tomorrow I'll test them.
> For upstream review you should post them with git send-email to this
> mailinglist (spice-devel).

I tested them and I not found crash or regression for now.
Seems have solved the 2 crash cases I reported, thanks.
Should be good resend them directly to mailing list instead as
attachments for review and add them upstream.

Since lz4 is restricted to rgb only format, is possible know how much is
used lz4 and how much lz instead?