[Spice-devel] How to build the laest mingw-spice-gtk on Fedora?

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 02:23:26 PST 2015

Hi

----- Original Message -----
> Hi, Dear Elmarco
>
> I facing a lots of problem to build the mingw-spice-gtk on fedora.
> Would you please share me the steps how to build the mingw-spice-gtk on
> Fedora?
> Better with docs.

Like any Fedora package, you can do with fedpkg:

# clone anonymously and checkout branches
$ fedpkg clone -a -B mingw-spice-gtk

# go to f21 branch
$ cd mingw-spice-gtk/f21

# get the dependencies
$ sudo yum-builddep mingw-spice-gtk.spec

# Build locally
$ fedpkg local

# Install it
$ sudo yum install */*.rpm

Or you can get all the dependencies and build directly from spice-gtk branch:
$ NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh && configure && make