[Spice-devel] is there anybody have problem when run spicy on sparc-CPU mechine

jiangdahui jdh1988 at yeah.net
Sun Jan 25 23:42:03 PST 2015

Hi all:
       we are trying to run spicy on sparc-CPU machine,but the problem is strange, for example:
       we get a "bus error" in line like "if((descriptor->type == SPICE_IMAGE_TYPE_JPEG) ||
    (descriptor->type == SPICE_IMAGE_TYPE_JPEG_ALPHA))" where the "(descriptor->type" can be printed.

       we have suspected the under-component like compiler,but no other programming or lib have similar problem, somebody help?