[Spice-devel] windows guest file transfer

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Fri Jan 30 15:32:18 PST 2015

On 01/16/2015 08:29 AM, Pavel Grunt wrote:
 > ---
 >  filexfer.js     | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 >  main.js         |  4 ++++
 >  spice.html      |  5 +++++
 >  spice_auto.html |  4 ++++
 >  4 files changed, 42 insertions(+)

I tried testing the file transfer method of installing this
http://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/spice-webdavd-x86-0.1.24.msi
in a windows 7 guest running on a debian host and it failed, so I'd like to compile this new
way.  What tag or release do you recommend compiling?

Thanks,

John Griessen

qemu versions I was running on host:
ii  qemu                      1:2.1+dfsg-11            amd64                    fast processor emulator
ii  qemu-kvm                  1:2.1+dfsg-11            amd64                    QEMU Full virtualization on x86 hardware
ii  qemu-system               1:2.1+dfsg-11            amd64                    QEMU full system emulation binaries
ii  qemu-system-common        1:2.1+dfsg-11            amd64                    QEMU full system emulation binaries (common files)

spice versions installed on guest:
spice-guest-tools-0.74

spice versions on debian:
ii  libspice-protocol-dev                   0.12.7-1                 all                      SPICE protocol headers
ii  libspice-server-dev                     0.12.5-1+b1              amd64                    Header files  for spice-server
ii  libspice-server1:amd64                  0.12.5-1+b1              amd64                    Implements server SPICE protocol

seems like its from release 0.12+

What tag or release has the HTML5 file transfer code in it?

or, should I just compile a tag that is stable and has the above webdav method in it?

Thanks,

John Griessen