[Spice-devel] (no subject)

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 09:21:13 PDT 2015

Hey,

While reviewing the UsbDk patches, I realized the second patch was too big for
something I can easily review, and that splitting the changes adding the
'use_usbclerk' variable and changing the #ifdef G_OS_WIN32 to if (use_usbclerk)
would probably make the series easier to review. This is what this series attempts
to do. I've only compile tested it on linux and Windows, I haven't tried to run it, so
I most likely added some bugs ;) Let me know what you think about the splitting (it's
not just a split, there are some differences between a branch with the initial patches
applied and this one).