[Spice-devel] Full featured (qxl compatible) spice web client released

Gianni Pirozzi germanium at gmx.us
Wed Nov 4 09:37:17 PST 2015

Hello,
thanks for open sourcing spice web client, I just tried it and it solves most of our problems :)

In my tests there is always a rectangular area at the top-left of the screen (866x78px), inside of which the pointer has a "text selection" shape and doesn't work (clicks and hovering have no effect). The area seems to correspond to the input#hiddeninput element.
I tried with Firefox 41.0.2, Chromiunm 45.0.2454.101 and SeaMonkey 2.33.1 + Websockify, with two different Xen domU:
- Windows 7, spice-guest-tools 0.100 / Spice server 0.12.5
- Windows 10, Spice-guest-tools 0.100, new QXL driver 0.12 / Spice server 0.12.6

Any idea why this happens?
Thanks,
GP