[Spice-devel] Full featured (qxl compatible) spice web client released

Gianni Pirozzi germanium at gmx.us
Thu Nov 5 04:36:37 PST 2015

> Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 at 7:53 PM
> From: "Jeremy White"
>
> In index.html there is a 'hiddeninput' element.  If you remove it, that
> goes away.

Ok, it works.
What I did try was to remove that element from the already loaded page using the browser console, which solves the pointer problem but introduces problems with the keyboard (special keys behaves as if they where pressed multiple times).
Therefore I assumed I couldn't remove that element, but removing it directly from the html works fine (no keyboard problem).

Thanks,
GP