[Spice-devel] Who maintains github.com/SPICE ?

Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) etrunko at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 04:53:04 PST 2015

Hi,

I was searching for a mirror of the virt-viewer repository in github,
and found github.com/SPICE, which I suppose it was meant to be like the
libvirt repositories (github.com/libvirt).

I think it is a good idea to maintain those, as it makes easier for new
people joining the project to clone the repos and have a place for
sharing any work in progress they might have.

Unfortunately it seems that those are not being updated automatically as
they should, or even if it is done manually, it has been a while since
it was last updated. I can help to keep those updated, but I guess it
would be required to have some access rights on github page for that.

Regards, Eduardo

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima (Etrunko)
Software Engineer - RedHat