[Spice-devel] Full featured (qxl compatible) spice web client released

Jose Carlos Norte Fernandez jose at eyeos.com
Mon Nov 9 04:30:15 PST 2015

Thanks for your comments Daniel!

It wasn’t our intention to add the badgeware paragraph in the first place, it was there because we recovered our header license text from our past open source components (from 4 years ago), that were in fact badgeware.

Since this is not our intention with spice-web-client we will be removing this parts from the headers.

Regards,
joca