[Spice-devel] Add option to make possible streaming setting change client-side for each session

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 26 01:55:56 PST 2015

Actually it is possible to setting streaming option server-side only and
that is applied for any session.
I think it would be a good option to have streaming session also
client-side; like "preferred compression", for example "preferred
streaming".
In my case I will have streaming disabled in lan with thin client and
enabled with vp8 from wan with spice web client (when will support it)
if will be as good (or better) as virt-viewer.
Someone on this?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for bad english.