[Spice-devel] 回复:Re: [help]there's an error during i compile spice-gtk code

hongzhen_luo at sina.com hongzhen_luo at sina.com
Tue Sep 29 21:54:26 PDT 2015

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com>
收件人:hongzhen_luo at sina.com
抄送人:spice-devel <spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org>
主题:Re: [Spice-devel] [help]there's an error during i compile spice-gtk code
日期:2015年09月28日 15点34分

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 08:57:19AM +0800, hongzhen_luo at sina.com wrote:
> Dear Sir	 Thanks for you help, I have successful compiled my code .	 About the new interface spice_reget_usb_state(), it's for a bug
>       :that's  when I activated the usb device widget to click the check
>  box for installing usb driver ,then closed(click X button) the device
> widget quickly and run the device widget again .
>        Normally ,the mark of checkbox should be remained ,but it's
> disappeared. So when you click again ,it will be popped up a message box
>  : "Operation not supported or unimplemented on this platform"         So I checked the source code and found in the function : device_added_cb()       if (spice_usb_device_manager_is_device_connected(priv->manager,                                                     device))        gtk_toggle_button_set_active(GTK_TOGGLE_BUTTON(check), TRUE);       As,
>  you see ,the condition was whether the device was connected ,if true
> the checkbox was set checked ,maybe for some reasons ,such as network
> delay or others ,  the usb needs more long time to redirect at Linux
> ,however ,this interface(spice_usb_device_manager_is_device_connected)  just do judgement that it's whether has been connected ,probably
>  .So when I operated quickly at device widget  (click checkbox -close
> widget -run widget -click check box) the mark was disappeared .      So  i want to add a  condition to get the current usb state ,if(spice_usb_device_manager_is_device_connected ||state == SPICE_USB_DEVICE_STATE_INSTALLING) {then .............} so  i write a method to get the state .      I didn't test the result yet ..maybe it will be successful maybe not ..
Ah ok, thanks for  the details, it indeed looks like the handling of
this INSTALLING state is currently missing in device_added_cb().
Christophe
Dear Mr Christophe          unfortunately, the test result was failed , when I added the contidion SPICE_USB_DEVICE_STATE_INSTALLING  , the USB device is always keeped  'check' state . In the usb-device-manager I just wrote a function() to call the static method 'spice_usb_device_get_state()' then obtain the return value to usb-device -widget .. but i don't know why it always keep installing state  or I used incorrect value to compare in my condition  ..Do you know how to modify this bug ?