[Spice-devel] [spice-devel]How to reduce the image resolution or definition ?

hongzhen_luo at sina.com hongzhen_luo at sina.com
Tue Apr 12 09:18:32 UTC 2016

 Hello
       Could you tell  me how to reduce the image resolution or definition ?       I plan to reduce the image definition so that  decrease data transmission from server to client .       For example ,I assume if I have a low bandwidth in my network environment,but it's stable , I want to reduce the image definition  to ensure a small quantity of data were sent  between the server and client  ,for the client can be worked normally (such as basic operation).
      But I don't know how to modify and control it (which functions or attributes),  if you know that ,please help  me . Thank you very much ...Best Regards