[Spice-devel] spice-xpi deprecated soon

RK RK kanagaraj.rk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:16:14 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply Christophe, I am using oVirt 3.6.3 in my production
environment with 250 Virtual Desktops accessed from within the office
premises.

Our users will have thin client devices running trimmed down version of
CentOS 7 with spice-xpi installed via yum.

Please let me know if you need more details on this.

--

With Regards,
RK,