[Spice-devel] How to look information of the debugging of spice-server?

#嚣张的狼# 346619701 at qq.com
Fri Apr 22 07:43:01 UTC 2016

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to see this letter.I am student who has been studying Spice and have some questions about using Spice-server.

        Recently, I am studying some pathes released in "https://patchwork.freedesktop.org" , But I don't know  where I can find information of "spice_debug". I have set SPICE_DEBUG_LEVEL=5, but there have no changes in
/var/log/libvirt/qemu/XX.log.

       Could you give me some help?