[Spice-devel] principle of compute_lines_gradual_score

邱星翔 anudorannador at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:54:13 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm a beginner at SPICE project. Today, I was reading the code,
the function which named `_get_bitmap_graduality_level` at line 5979
in file server/red_worker.c (the version of spice is 0.12.7 and my OS
is Fedora 23). It seems that get a score value from a image by the
function and I also found the function `void
FNAME(compute_lines_gradual_score)` at line 116 in file
server/red_bitmap_utils.h. I really can't understand the what these
two functions do, the logic, I mean.

So the question is that could you tell me the principle of the
algorithm? thanks : )