[Spice-devel] [spice-gtk v1 09/10] channel-main: check if file-transfer was completed on idle

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 10:58:58 UTC 2016

Hey,

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 12:26:30AM +0200, Victor Toso wrote:
> This patch avoids a race condition. The race happens when the flush
> callback is in idle when we receive a completed transfer status for
> the same file-transfer which will be marked as completed and removed
> from FileTransferOperations hash table.

Can you expand a bit on the race? Where is the "completed transfer
status" that we receive coming from? From the agent?
Or do you just mean that we have flushed the queue, so we get the
expected "completed transfer" message from the agent, but the flush
callback did not get a chance to run yet because it was scheduled to run
in an idle while the "completed transfer" message is dealt with
immediatly?