[Spice-devel] DisplayChannel, Stream and StreamAgent redefinitions

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Wed Aug 31 11:09:04 UTC 2016

On Tue, 30 Aug 2016, Christophe Fergeau wrote:

> Hey,
>
> For what it's worth, these 2 attached patches allow to compile on el6
> (at least few weeks ago, did not try again just now).

I have a set of similar patches on my GitHub extras-centos branch.
https://github.com/fgouget/spice/tree/extras-centos

The main differences are that they apply on top of my other 'extras'
patches, and that they are designed so the same code compiles on both
RHEL 6.8 and modern distributions. It does make the mutex patch a bit
uglier though (but not more complex).

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>