[Spice-devel] Full featured (qxl compatible) spice web client released

Gianni Pirozzi germanium at gmx.us
Mon Feb 1 11:05:21 CET 2016

Hello,
we are working on the integration of spice web client in our company web application. It was our only option because spice-html5 has still too many problems with our Windows 7-10 guests.
I'm having some trouble discerning the essentials from the non Spice related functionality and making it play nice with the rest of the page instead of owning it.
I already made many changes but sometimes I get unexpected results.
I hope the authors will take action soon and fix the license issue so that we can start working on it, as soon as I understand enough.
A minimum of documentation, even in the form of comments, would be very helpful.

thanks,
GP