[Spice-devel] Add lz4 support in qemu parameters

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 4 14:27:22 UTC 2016

Hi, lz4 support in qemu parameters is still missed.
I'm actually using the patch posted long time ago by Javier Celaya with
only the small version check fix (spice>=0.12.6 instead of >=0.12.7):
https://github.com/Fantu/qemu/commit/e66e58053cea9f0aff71c9d9b8b822e40f5ba266
Tested and working.
Original was here: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/41072/
Now that spice 0.12.6 with lz4 support has been released can be this
patch (plus the version fix) upstreamed for have lz4 support
"out-of-the-box" or improvements is needed before accepting it?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.