[Spice-devel] Hotkeys are disable when use spice-usbredir-redirect-on-connect option

Hamid Mazrae Mollaie hmmolaie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:24:48 UTC 2016

Hi,
Tank you for replay.
yes, my mouse and keyboard are usb and redirect to vm... and all pressed
key sent to vm
all hotkeys and Ctrl+Alt+F[n] does not work for example. but if i avoid
from spice-usbredir-redirect-on-connect option, all hotkeys work perfect.
my question is how can i avoid from redirect mouse and keyboard always and
dynamically but i can use spice-usbredir-redirect-on-connect option for
other usb hardware?