[Spice-devel] How to adapt keymaps for spice-html5

Eric Grammatico eric at grammatico.me
Fri Feb 26 23:53:25 UTC 2016

Hello There,

I am currently testing spice-html5. I find it very promessing and I'd like to give a hand if possible.

I am currently experiencing an irritating issue with key mapping. I win to have French keymap implemented, but it seems most of extended keys are either not defined or miss defined.

I spent ages to have this issue fixed on server side before having a look in the js and I understood the client side is better adapted to US key map.

Please could some one drive me to define/write the mapping for my keyboard ? May be an evolution would be to adapt the html page to leave the user with the opportunity to select the key mapping before connection. If this is implemented, I believe many contributions would help to include further key mapping.

Thanks and best regards,
-
_/) Eric Grammatico.