[Spice-devel] [SPAM] Re: QUIC Image Decompression Method takes much time

Ritesh Prajapati ritesh.prajapati at slscorp.com
Mon Jan 11 01:00:49 PST 2016

Hi Pavel,

     Thanks for your quick reply.

     I will try to upgrade SPICE GTK Firmware or apply patch of lz4
image compression/decompression support on my A20 SoC board and SPICE
Server 0.12.6 on my Ubuntu Host System. I will let you know the result
that it speeds up image decompression process or not after testing it on
my A20 board.

Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati,
System Level Solutions (India) Pvt.Ltd.