[Spice-devel] Full featured (qxl compatible) spice web client released

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 4 16:19:44 UTC 2016

Hi, is there any news about this project?
It is very good but if I remember correctly there is a blocking license
issue to solve. After that is done it can be put in spice upstream and
some missing features can be merged from spice-html5. Another related
thing that need addressing:
https://github.com/eyeos/spice-web-client/issues/9
@Eyeos developers: Can you confirm your intention about this, please?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.