[Spice-devel] How to adapt keymaps for spice-html5

Eric Grammatico eric at grammatico.me
Wed Mar 9 16:08:49 UTC 2016

Hi There,

Of course.

My suggestion is to create a subfolder <keyboards> where I'll put my modified files named as the following:
utils_fr-FR.js
atKeynames_fr-FR.js

Add the original files in the subdir as:
utils_en-US.js
atKeynames_en-US.js

and add a README file to explain how to create other regionalized keyboard files and how to swap (a cp to the parent dir, and config of the XSpice server) from one keyboard to the other.

Where should I submit those change ?

Thanks and regards,

-
_/) Eric Grammatico.