[Spice-devel] spice-html5 keyboard layout fix proposal

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Mar 17 18:37:13 UTC 2016

Hi Eric,

This is great; thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Could I ask a few favors, though?  This version did not apply to the git
tip for me.  I think a few corrections Christophe made recently keep
your utils.js change from applying.

Additionally, if you could keep the spice.html change out of this patch,
that would help in reviewing.

A brief overview suggests your changes are promising.  However, I did
find a fair number of keys that no longer work (.=; q and a are
reversed, there are others).  I'm also troubled that you've taken out
some of the Firefox specific scan codes - did yuo try multiple browsers
as you worked on this?

And can I presume that this code as written works reasonably well for you?

Cheers,

Jeremy