[Spice-devel] spice_get_option_group is skipped and has messy output

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Tue May 3 08:25:46 UTC 2016

Visarion,

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 12:05 AM, Visarion-Mingopol Alexandru-Viorel
<viorel.visarion at gmail.com> wrote:

> Firstly, the spice_get_option_group is skipped when creating the Vala
> binding and I need it for inserting the spice-gtk help menu in gnome-boxes.
>
> Secondly, the spice group options have a weird appearance on the standard
> terminal wifth width 80.
> Because their entries are so long[1], all the descriptions are automatically
> put too much to the right[2], instead of the normal, more pleasant look[3]
>
> I am willing to fix it myself, if a bug will be opened.

Please, feel free to provide a series fixing those issues and we will
review and, hopefully, push them if everything is okay.
If you need a bug opened, please, feel free to open in our bugzilla:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ ... (but that's not mandatory).

> --
> Visarion-Mingopol Alexandru-Viorel
> Telefon : 0729614060