[Spice-devel] Fwd: paste client clipboard selection to guest

Alex Roithman kaperang07 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 07:58:44 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Roithman <kaperang07 at gmail.com>
Date: 13 May 2016 at 22:13
Subject: Re: [Spice-devel] paste client clipboard selection to guest
To: Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com>

Yes, in remote-viewer and virt-manager copy/paste works.

I try to implement spice viewer using spice-client-glib-2.0.
Video, sound, send files, copy selections from guest to host -- works.
One problem: paste from host clipboard to guest.
It is a code place: .../vm_viewer/qspice_widgets/qspice-main-channel.cpp#L306
.
<https://github.com/F1ash/qt-virt-manager/blob/master/src/vm_viewer/qspice_widgets/qspice-main-channel.cpp#L306>

How i implement it:
just read data from QClipboard, then set appropriate data type
and call spice_main_clipboard_selection_notify(...) with this data
by clipboardSelectionNotify() method.
I check when the guest clipboard was released, but not works too.