[Spice-devel] Gtk-doc VS Doxygen

Frediano Ziglio fziglio at redhat.com
Fri May 20 10:44:01 UTC 2016

Hi,
  I'd like to have some standard on the internal documentation of spice-server.

The current situation is quite messy having different styles.
I think the worst think is not having any documentation, so better messy
than nothing.
I really like Doxygen as it's really complete tool however my Gtk-doc knowledge
is very low and I cannot compare the two.
I know we use quite a lot of "G" stuff so perhaps people feels more comfortable
with Gtk-doc.
I'd like to see the documentation generated and possibly published on web
so suggestion from the guys who maintain the website are really welcome.

Frediano