[Spice-devel] Preparing for a spice-server release

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 16:37:56 UTC 2016

Hey,

I'm trying to move forward with a spice-server release, however testing is
proving a bit difficult as there is a constant influx of patches in git
master.
I'd like to suggest that we freeze spice-server git master for a short
while in order to stabilize things a bit. This would mean only bug
fixes/compilation fixes /... (test case additions, doc changes, ...)
could go in.

What I have in mind is a freeze which would end with a release early
next week at the latest (ie Wednedsday at the latest).

I don't know what others think, so just let me know how you feel about
that.

While on that topic, if there are spice-server patches that haven't been
commented on recently, now would be a good time to remind me about them!

Cheers,